Benefits of Advertising on Facebook
No matter what your online marketing strategy is, Facebook has to be a big part of it.
With almost 3 billion active users on Facebook and Instagram, Facebook is by far the largest social media platform in the world. In the US 72% of all internet users are on Facebook or Instagram!
By taking advantage of the features that Facebook ads offer, you can specify who sees your ads by location, age group, buying habits, interests and much more.
The excellent targeting options allow you to show your ads to only the people who are interested in your product or service, making Facebook advertising one of the cheapest forms of advertising
What can you achieve with Facebook ads?
- Brand Awareness – To reach people who might be interested in your brand and, ultimately, increase brand awareness
- Traffic – To increase website traffic, app traffic, or Facebook page traffic
- Engagement – to increase engagement (i.e. post likes, post comments, post shares, video views)
- Lead Generation – To collect lead information from interested prospects vie lead capture forms
- Messages – to initiate a conversation with prospects by increasing messages on Facebook messenger
- Conversion – Reaches people who are more likely to buy or subscribe on a website or app
- Store Visits – To reach people near your location and get them to visit your store
Setting up a Facebook ad campaign offers you strategic opportunities to grow an audience, build a brand, generate traffic, and increase your revenue.
Why Bloom Agency?
- Full-Service Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Dedicated accountmanager
- Fast communication
- Weekly statistics
- Focused on your ROI
- Audience Network Retargeting
- Custom Audiences
- Strategy Consultations
- Ad Video Design & Creatives
- Designs (Images) and Copywriting
- 10% of Ad Budget, minimum $250 a month
- Full Service Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Ad creation and Copywriting
- Video Ads
- Custom Audiences
- Weekly reporting
- $0 Setup Fee
Transparent pricing, no hidden fees
Pricing: 10% of Ad Budget, with a minimum of $250 a month. The $250 a month is a monthly automatic charge. If your advertising budget exceeds $2500 a month you will get an invoice for the remaining amount afterward.
Example: Your advertising budget is $3000. At the start you pay $ 250. When the month is over you will receive an invoice for the remaining part of $ 50.
You need your own Facebook advertising account. If you don’t have one I can help with the setup. Please read the FAQ at the end of this page for more information.
What happens when you click “Choose plan”? You will be redirected to our Stripe payment gateway for the first monthly payment. After that, you will be redirected to the new client form. After receiving the form I will contact you to discuss details. Your first ads can be running a couple of days later.
Sometimes the redirect to the new client form after a payment doesn’t work. Please use the “new client form” button below if you are not redirected to the form after a payment.
What clients say on Trustpilot:
Frequently Asked Questions
Payment methods: Stripe (credit cards), Paypal, Bank transfer
Most payment links on the website redirect to Stripe. It is also possible to pay by PayPal or bank transfer. If you prefer to pay in a different way please let me know.
Facebook Ad Account
To advertise on Facebook you need a Facebook Ad Account. If you don’t have one I can help with the setup. If you cannot or do not want to use your own Ad account, I can also advertise with my Ad account. However, I cannot advance Facebook advertising costs. If you want to advertise using my Ad account, costs will be invoiced in advance. Payment of advertising costs is only possible by bank transfer.